This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect workouts sync problem

In Garmin connect WEB workouts menu I cannot synchronize run activity. When I choose to send the workout to my FR235 it gives me te following message:
http://postimg.org/image/xsf6jjtjd/

Yesterday morning it still worked fine, but later that day it seem to went broken. Deleted my device from both Garmin Express and Garmin Connect and add it again, but that did not do the trick.

Any ideas as to whether this is a problem with Garmin connect that needs to be fixed or a problem in the configuration of my FR235 in Garmin Connect?
  • I have the same problem!
    I was wondering if I was doing something wrong as I can't copy any workouts over to my watch.
  • same issue here

Troubleshooting steps I tried, but without any success:

disconnect/reconnect forerunner
    different usb port
    remove/add forerunner to garmin express
    remove/add forerunner to garmin connect
    reinstall garmin express
    different browser - i normally use chrome, i tried ie and firefox
    clear internet temporal files
    computer restart
  • I am having the same problem. I can send completed workouts to Garmin connect, but I cant send workouts to my FR910xt. When I try to send scheduled workouts to my watch I get the message "There was an error syncing with Garmin Connect". I tried to remove and then re-add my device in Garmin Express without any success.
  • I am having the same problem. I can send completed workouts to Garmin connect without issue. However, when I try to send workouts to my FR910xt I get an error message.

The problem started on 2/10/16 for me and is still ongoing.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 8 years ago
    Garmin is aware of this issue and are investigating.
  • Thanks!

Garmin is aware of this issue and are investigating.

Thanks for your reply! Please keep us posted if possible :)
  • Same issue.
    Reason - latest GC update, likely bug (version couple of days ago)

Solution.
    Take previous version (apk) and install (apk, not from Google play)
    Apk can be taken here
    https://m.apkpure.com/garmin-connectTm-mobile/com.garmin.android.apps.connectmobile
    Choose version which is Jan 29

Note that you need to have auto update turned off on Google play (it somehow checks that it is previous version of it) - otherwise it will update to this brand new buggy version

Took link and idea from GC branch on this forum
  • Problem seems to be fixed!!!

Problem seems to be fixed!!!
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 8 years ago
    This issue has been resolved as of 02/11/2016. If you are still having getting no compatible device found reply to this thread.
  • Still Cannot send workouts to device

This issue has been resolved as of 02/11/2016. If you are still having getting no compatible device found reply to this thread.

I am still having problems sending workouts to my FR910xt. I can upload completed workouts, but cannot send them to my device. Same as before.