This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 235 date and time

Has anyone any ideas why my Forerunner 235 is showing the wrong date and time. Its now showing 11.10am Tuesday 12th?
Ive connected it to APP and computer but still the same
  • I'd guess you've not turned on the GPS (by starting an activity such as Run) and let the watch get GPS lock.

That's how the Garmin running watches set the time/date, which I understand is different from the activity monitor series devices which use the computer/phone as the source.
  • The GPS for some reason had turned off. Turning back on has corrected the date and time :D
  • Data / Time not correct

No matter if the GPS is off or on the watch still records my workouts the wrong day / time.

Is there a way to set the GMT time manually? :mad::mad:
  • No matter if the GPS is off or on the watch still records my workouts the wrong day / time.

Is there a way to set the GMT time manually? :mad::mad:

You can change your time zone to GMT on your Connect IQ profile (the website not the phone app). Go to settings on your profile. Then of course, I believe you would have to sync your watch via Garmin Express.

Max
  • Thanks for this mine had the same problem just started today for some reason don’t know why because I’ve not done anything to the watch but it’s sorted as well thanks