6-speed cassette/adapter for Raleigh record Sprint/campagnolo freewheel?

Hi there,

I wondered whether you might be kind enough to give me some advice. I've just bought a TACX Neo smart trainer second hand, and am very excited to get started with it. I have my old road bike, a Raleigh record sprint, from back in the late '80s, which is in very good condition (road worthy) and, having spoken to my local bike shop, have been led to believe that I should be able to use it with my Neo, but would need to locate and install a 6-gear (or possibly a 7-gear which the shop could help me lock to 6) cassette.

I wondered whether you might be kind enough to advise: it is possible to get 6-gear cassettes from Shimano, but I understand that there are various different fitting systems and not all might be compatible with the Neo.e.g. https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=6+speed+cassette+shimano&crid=1N9B8TN1XHZ2A&sprefix=6+speed+cassette

The spec of the bike is here and here (more detailed ~5 posts down). It looks to be campagnolo rear derallieur/free hub. I'm not terribly technically knowledgeable when it comes to bikes unfortunately.

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!; my Neo actually arrives tomorrow/Wednesday (COVID delivery efficiency permitting!) so I'm keen to order any components/tools I may need asap.

Kind regards,

Carl Wells