What is the most recent firmware update for the Tacx Neo 2T? Are there any know bugs/issues with it?

What is the most recent firmware update for the Tacx Neo 2T?  Are there any know bugs/issues with it?

• in may 2020, the last time i updated the firmware in my Neo from 0.0.32 to 0.0.36 the cadence went off and disappeared .........never fix that problem again.  they even offer me to replace by a new one......but pandemia do not allow me to send the product back to USA. (I live in Colombia, now in Germany.).... Now I just bought a Neo 2......I am afraid of updating the firmware from 0.0.26 to 0.0.36     can I do it with confidence ....or I am going to be hanging again  with no cadence and what else ??? 

please garmin....give me an answer.....

• I have received my Neo 2T last week and upgraded to 0.0.36.

I do not remember if there was cadence with the original firmware but I found out there is no cadence info when I pair it wih my Edge (and Fenix) as speed/cadence and also a power sensor. I also tried to pair with an external speed/cadence sensor along with the Tacx power one; there was no cadence info.

However, if I remove/disable the power sensor and pair the Tacx as a Smart Trainer I get speed/cadence/power just fine. I am now using the external speed/cadence and the Tacx as a Smart trainer and get every metrics fine. It might help you too.

• Thanks. Yes it helps me. Also confirms that whenever you update the firmware the cadence presents problems with the apps. I use TrainerRoad and the sufferfest and in both cadence is not read. 
    mr. Garmin please answer !

• my friend has received his Neo 2T two months ago with 0.0.37

and he can see the cycling dynamics in pc app