This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Need help choosing my Vivosport successor

My Vivosport is still going strong, but I worry about the strap eventually giving out. I want to think about what I might get to replace it, as it doesn't look like there will be a Vivosport 2.

My first Garmin was the original Vivoactive 1, then the Vivosmart HR+, and finally the Vivosport. I use my tracker for walking (indoor & outdoor), hiking, yoga, cardio, and strength training. In addition to the standard features that pretty much all fitness trackers have now (HR, sleep tracking, etc.), here's what I need from a watch:

Always on display (w/o backlight)

Multi-day battery life

GPS

Slim profile

Vibration

I had originally ruled out the Vivosmart 4 because it lacked GPS, but I see it has it now when connected to a phone, which I think would be fine for my usage. Right now I think my best bet is Vivosmart 4 or the Venu SQ. I've never followed the Forerunner/Fenix lines, as they seem targeted at people that need a lot more fitness functionality than I do, but I would certainly be open to one if it met my needs.

Thoughts?