This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Set Screen to Music Control During Activities

Hello,

I'm planning to buy a new watch and looking for a particular feature that I currently have with my Vivosmart HR+. I am able to set/keep my screen to the music controls during activities with the fast forward, play/pause, and back controls visible. This allows me to only tap my watch once if I want to perform any of those functions.

Can the Vivosport do that? I can't seem to find any description of that in the manual.

If the Vivosport can't do it, can the Vivosmart 4?

Do any of Garmin's current products have that capability? Additional swiping and tapping is too cumbersome while performing certain activities.

Thanks!

• Hello,

I'm planning to buy a new watch and looking for a particular feature that I currently have with my Vivosmart HR+. I am able to set/keep my screen to the music controls during activities with the fast forward, play/pause, and back controls visible. This allows me to only tap my watch once if I want to perform any of those functions.

Can the Vivosport do that? I can't seem to find any description of that in the manual.

If the Vivosport can't do it, can the Vivosmart 4?

Do any of Garmin's current products have that capability? Additional swiping and tapping is too cumbersome while performing certain activities.

Thanks!

Hello! The Vivosport does have the music as a data field however it will time out and go back to one of the main data screens, therefore you would have to swipe each time to get to the music screen. The Vivosmart 4 also has music as a data field and it will stay on that screen even if the display times out.

• Thank you, I will try out the Vivosmart 4.