This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivosport - Heart rate (timeline) in Garmin Connect shows constant 126 bpm

My vivosport seems to show a realistic heart rate in its screen but when I sync data to the Garmin Connect app on my phone the heart rate timeline shows a steady rate of 126 bpm during the periods that I wore the vivosport. 

(Note other data is from my Forerunner 935 and I do not wear both watches simultaneously.)

After I noticed this I have unpaired the vivosport from Garmin Connect and reconnected. However still showing 126 bpm.

Any advice?

• Hello! Is the vivosport device showing a different HR? Then its stuck on 126 on the App itself?

• Only the timeline in the Garmin Connect app showed the 126 value. The vivosport screen showed actual fluctuating heart rate during the periods that the app recorded 126.

Anyway, the problem seems to have resolved itself the next day.

• Only the timeline in the Garmin Connect app showed the 126 value. The vivosport screen showed actual fluctuating heart rate during the periods that the app recorded 126.

Anyway, the problem seems to have resolved itself the next day.

Ok! Keep me updated if you run into this issue again and we can look into it for you!

• Yesterday a similar occurrence but now the timeline in Connect was stuck at 123 bpm for a few hours while I was wearing the vivosport. The start of the 123 reading coincides with the moment that I changed out the Forerunner 935 for the vivosport. When I discovered the steady reading at 10:34 I changed back to the Forerunner 935. As far as I can see on the vivosport screen (last 1Hr graph) normal ups and downs recorded by the watch. Later in the day, around 13:03 I wore the vivosport again for about two hours but in this period Connect seems to have recorded the actual bpm.

In the "123 bpm period" I did some walking and climbed a few stairs but no strenuous activity. A contact tracing app and Apple screen mirroring were briefly used. "My Day" recorded a maximum bpm of 135 during this period.

Today Connect is so far recording normal bpm while wearing the vivosport.

On a non-related note, my Forerunner 935 recorded non-stop high movement during the night while sleeping. This does not correspond with the stages.

• I have another instance of my heart rate stuck at a constant value in Garmin Connect.

It started yesterday after an activity when I took of my FR935 and put on my Vivosport after shower.

The heart rate in Connect seemed to be suck at 133 bpm when I wore the Vivosport but also when not wearing any of watches. Connect only started to record my heart rate again after I put on the FR935 again.

The screen on the Vivosport showed my actual heart rate during the periods that Connect showed the constant value. Stress, steps and stairs measured by the Vivosport were recorded correctly in Connect during the periods that the time line showed the constant value.

Similarly today after I took off the FR935, the heart rate showed again a constant value in Connect but this time 130 bpm. Connect showed this constant value a number of times when i was either wearing the Vivosport or no Garmin watch at all.

When I turn off the the FR935 (and with disconnected Vivosport), Connect does not record any heart rate.

When I wear the Vivosport and turn off the FR935, Connect shows a constant value. The screen on the Vivosport show a realistic heart rate. Stress and steps also seems to be recorder properly in this case.

I have done the following but so far without a resolution to the problem.

• Disconnected both watches from Connect and them reconnected again.
    • Turned Bluetooth on the phone off and back on again.
    • Turned the FR935 off and back on again. (Note that the Vivosport does not have this possibility so I would have to wait until the battery is drained.)

Kindly help to investigate and resolve. If there are any developments the coming days I will report it here