This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivosport 4.2 : Battery drain issues and Garmin Express can't fint the vivosport using the original USB cable.?

I read that solution to battery drain req. deleting a file, but what to do when my computer can't see the unit? I can connect to my phone via Garmin Connect App without problems.

I've tried resetting to factory settings etc. , with no effect. The vivosport is new, (less than 1 month) and after updating FW is loses all battery in few hours! 

Using fresh download of Garmin Express, original USB cable etc. and Win 10, but the computer finds the Vivosport as "unknown device" and Garmin Express can't find it at all. 

• The same over here. On my intel PC it does find it, on my AMD PC it can't find it.

• Hi,

So I guess I've had the same problem, only I got 2 steps further. 

First - to create connection with Vivosport and Express, you need to go to settings on your Vivosport (while being connected to pc), then find 'About" tab, and there you have to get to USB icon and tap it. I coundn't understand why I have to do that, but it worked, so...

Eventually, I got it in Express, found the .xml file, deleted it, but unfortunately nothing has changed Disappointed

I ended up using my 2 year warranty and right now I wait for the results.

Hope it works for you.