This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Quick Battery Drain After A Period Of Non Use

Hi Guys,

So as the title says, I had a period of non use like about 3 months, because I lost by charging cable and wasn't able to find a replacement online and also lockdown... However, I was ecstatic about finding a replacement in August. Recently I have been facing quite a lot of battery drain wherein I am going 0 in 2 days as previously compared to 7 days on an easy week and 6 during an active one.

I also have an issue with lagging and sluggish use, which I solved by deleting the XML file which was recommended on the forum, I have done this twice now. I am currently using SW. 4.00, I see that there is a new update available but I have yet to receive it and since there is no manual way to update I cannot do anything about this battery drain on my own. Personally I feel it's the few months of non use and the sudden charge to 100% which has reduced the battery by a lot.

If anyone has any suggestions of solutions please let me know as I absolutely love this watch and it would be a pity to see it die.

Looking forward to some help.

Thanks.