This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Skin came off after wearing the vivosport

Good morning community! 

I recently started wearing the vivosport because I want to start tracking my health again. I don't always wear it the whole day and always take it off at least 20 minutes if I do. Unfortunately, I had to stop wearing my watch since yesterday. I took a break this weekend because the skin on my wrist started coming off, the new skin underneath is very painfull and after wearing it yesterday started to have point bleedings. The watch really motivates me to take care of myself and I would really like to wear it after my wrist has healed. I was hoping someone could give me some tips. I read that you can change the band, did anyone try other options and where did you buy them? 

Thank you for the help!

• I had the exact same “burns” where the band had been, if worn tight and long. Was better if I moved it around somewhat. Couldn’t keep it loose either, then it wouldn’t read HR.

mine broke, so waiting for vivosport 2, but You could try to keep it in different locations on the wrists, move between wrists. Also avoid excessive sweating/moisture under the band. 

I don’t think it’s possible to change bands. I completely opened up mine when it broke, but it was a mess trying to rip off all that glued on rubber.