This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Multiple trackers

How many of you have multiple trackers and how do you manage the data? I have always had fitbit but now after some of their products no longer worked with having an additional tracker on the same account, I decided to switch to garmin.  I currently have the vivosport(mainly for everyday use for steps and health stats) and a forerunner 45S for actual workout.  How do you best utilize all features of 2 devices? It seems not all features will work on both when it comes to the one not marked as preferred tracker.  For example, when I kept the forerunner on for a few days, I kept noticing it wasnt recording my sleep. When I questioned garmin, I was told it was because that wasnt my preferred tracker.  What does not register on the non-preferred tracker. Just wondering how others with multiple trackers manage everything. 

• I have a similar case as you. Normally I wear a Vivosport all the time, and a Forerunner 645 when I go for a run. With TrueUp data is synced flawlessly. Sleep data, hrm, in the Forerunner, for example, if I leave the Vivosport charging overnight, too, without changing the preferred tracker. However, if I chose to wear the Forerunner for an extended time, i.e. a multi days trip, I’d do it. I think some data is not as accurate if not recorded as preferred tracker, but not a big deal.