This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Considering switching to Garmin-a few questions

I'm a long time Fitbit user since 2013, having had multiple different trackers.  I used to have a Charge for during the day and then had the Versa for my workouts.  Unfortunately once upgrading to the Charge 3, both the Versa and Charge 3 could not be on the same account.  It has now been almost 2 years and ever with multiple people asking fitbit to make this work, nothing has happened and have offered no communication if anything is even in the works for this.  So I've browsed Garmin, and ideally if I had everything the way I did with Fitbit, I'd most likely be looking at the following.  Getting the Vivosport, either the forerunner 45S or 45 and the scale.  So, to start with can you have more than one tracker on your account and would those 2 models I mentioned work together on one account?  Also is the scale compatible with all the trackers?  And lastly although not necessarily a deciding factor to switch, is there anyway to sync garmin to fitbit data?  The biggest thing that has kept me with fitbit is because alot of my friends and family use fitbit.  It would be nice to still see their stats but once again, not a truly deciding factor, just would be nice if possible to still have a connection to that.  I hate to spend the money on 2 new bands and a scale but I've given fitbit time and they are not connecting to their customers and I've given them well over a year with communication from them at all. So now its more the point of fine you don't want my money with multiple trackers I will take my money else wear then.

• So, to start with can you have more than one tracker on your account and would those 2 models I mentioned work together on one account?

Yes.

Also is the scale compatible with all the trackers?

Yes and no. The scale won't connect to the trackers directly, but it will feed weight data into garmin connect, and that weight data will then be used by the watch.