This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Most Activities Have Disappeared

Hi,

I received my replacement Vivosport. However, I cannot seem to get this one to show steps. At all.

On the Connect app, under "Visible Widgets" I have:

Time and Date - On
Steps - On
Floors Climbed - On
Intensity Minutes - On
Calories - On
Distance - Off
VIRB Remote - Off
Music Controls - On
Weather - On
Notifications - On
Heart Rate - On
Stress - On

However, on the watch itself the default screen is date and time, swipe up and I get music controls, weather, notifications, heart rate, stress, then back to date and time again. All the others are missing.
None of these missing options show on my daily overview in the Connect app and I am wondering if that's the cause of the problem or an effect of the problem. Ether way, it is frustrating!

The Connect app isn't showing steps on my daily overview. However, I can record activities such as rides to work etc.

I collected this watch just this week as a replacement for my previous watch (which, up until a point, had all of these things before it died completely.

Please can you help me get these back?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but I don't really know what else I can do.

Thanks

• Hi all,

I've noticed something interesting. If I keep my move bar on then all options appear. However, I don't like being told to get up and move, so I turn it off as a rule. When it's off, all those options disappear as per the above post. It's quite a weird bug.

Any suggestions?