This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Floors not counted

Hello,

my Vivosport is not showing any floors I have climbed. I washed the back of the watch,near the contacts,but nothing. The watch is working good in rest. It is only 9 months old.
Thank you,

Bogdan Moscu

• I’d read all the info about that somewhere before, yes, and had been doing all that. The weird thing is that I might go up and down in the proper manner (twice to count 1 flight in my house). Sometimes after several attempts and a delay of an hour or more, the device will suddenly register. Sometimes not. Basically I just keep a mental note these days and ignore the floors feature.

• I’d read all the info about that somewhere before, yes, and had been doing all that. The weird thing is that I might go up and down in the proper manner (twice to count 1 flight in my house). Sometimes after several attempts and a delay of an hour or more, the device will suddenly register. Sometimes not. Basically I just keep a mental note these days and ignore the floors feature.

It could be that your house stairs are not meeting the 10 ft in elevation gain that is required. 

• No, as I said, I read all that and always do two-for-one without stopping as per the instructions. Sometimes I go up and down them 6 times without stopping yet nothing registera. Sometimes after a delay of 15 minutes, a few flights suddenly appear.