This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery Life (sw v4.00)

Since purchase back in December I've been getting about a week between charges, with notifications on and 2-3 hours of GPS use each week. 

Over the past few weeks, that's dropped to 24 hours!  From the forum, that appears to be about the time that 4.0 came out (how does one get a notification before/during an upgrade, or a choice of whether to apply it or not?). 

Any solutions? I've already turned off notifications, auto-on display, and everything else I can think of to improve battery life. 

• I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue, it must be extremely frustrating. I have some questions that may help me diagnose the problem.
    Have you still been having this issue lately or did it resolve on its own? Is there any chance you remember what software version you had prior to the 4.00 update where you noticed the problem? Does the battery drain persist even after the device has fully died and then was fully recharged? Can you tell me what version of Connect you are using with the band? What type of phone are you using? Is your phone always connected to the device? If so, can you try turning off your device's bluetooth connection for a day or so and see if there is any impact on the battery life? You can do this by going into the settings menu -> Bluetooth Settings -> : Tap the phone icon to disable bluetooth connection to the phone. Any information would be helpful, thank you.