This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Different behaviour: Acitvity vs. heartrate transmission to Edge 1000

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my new Vivosport (Version 4.00): I'm a cyclist (road) and the heartbeat recording during a started activity is okay, compared to a chest belt and my Edge1000. Average, actual and max. pulse are +/- 5 bpm. Actual reading is also nearly "the same", if I'm driving in a constant mode. So, it seems that the heartbeat measurement at my wrist is working!

But: If I only use the Vivosport as a pulse sensor for my Edge1000 the problems are starting. If I'm starting the heart beat transmission to the Edge 1000 the "heart with the waves" symbol on the screen is constant visible, but after some minutes it is starting to go on and off frequently for some minutes, then constant again....

During the blinking the recorded pulse rate on the Edge 1000 is completely wrong! It is frozen!

I have the latest software on my Vivosport and have done several resets of the device. No improvement!

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lupo