This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Automatic power save at 83% battery life while cycling. Activity gone.

This have happened twice now. Vivosport goes into power save and ends my activity while cycling.

1) Yesterday I was cycling when I got the message "10% battery" after 45 km. I decided to cycle 2 km to reach a specific point and then turn the activity off and save it. When I got there my activity was gone. Don´t know what happened. No auto save on low battery or anything? Really frustrating.

2) Today I was making sure I didnt run out of battery and went for a bike ride with GPS tracking again. Under this run the Vivosport went into "pause" mode several times. I had to watch it all the time. It made no sence at all. Suddenly it wen into Power Save Mode (at 83% battery life) and the activity stopped. When I synced it at home 1/4 of my ride was gone (the last part) - and the GPS looked bad, cause I had straight lines on my tracking map. 

How can I prevent this? – Its really frustrating that I cant rely on my Vivosport while Im cycling. 

• Can I turn off "power save mode"?

• Can I make the Vivosport SAVE the activity before ending it at low battery life?

• Can I make the Vivosport continue the activity even if the GPS tracking is bad?

I wanna turn off all of this auto stuff, but can´t find any options for it.