This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivosport - streak days stuck at 50

My Vivosport has hit what I think is a bug. For 5 days in a row, I have seen a streak days of 50 come up. in the past, I have seen the watch cap at 65, but not at 50. (My current streak according to GC is 132 days). So, not sure if this is a new limit for Vivosport or some other issue. (And why it even has a cap is beyond me.)

• Mine said 59 today, which was odd because I know I'm over 100. Checked on GC and it was 109.
    So probably a little buglet somewhere.

• So, finally, after two years of my Vivosport failing to record past 80 days (despite GC saying I was over this), I finally, finally say 3 digits on my device! 100 officially on the watch. Not that it matters. But actually it made me happy, so that does matter. If there was a bug before, at least for me, it seems gone now.(100 days showing on the device)

• Hi there! I am so sorry this is something you have experienced with your device. Could you keep me updated if it does not continue to update and I can escalate this for you?