This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watchface Refresh

Hey there Garmin!  I know the Vivosport is old and any updates at this point are pretty unlikely, but this should be fairly simple.  I like to use the watchface with the current weather on it.  The problem is that is doesn't include the date.  Same with the step one and the heartrate one.  They all lack the date.  It would pretty easy to fit a simple June 6 or 6/6 or Thurs 6 on the screen. Plenty of room.  Would love to see it.  Would make the Vivosport much better and more useful as a daily watch/fitness tracker. 

• I would love to see an analog clock watchface with battery status (or at least a warning if it's below 30% or such) and an icon when "do not disturb" is activated. That's be really great! Slight smile To make it perfect, it would be the analog clock with the day of the week and date on it.

• There is no guarantee that this change will be made, but we do hear you and always appreciate user feedback on how we can improve our products and your customer experience!