This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Last Displayed Home Widget

The last displayed home widget does not seem to work properly on my Vivosport. It has V3.5 firmware. I have the display set to last displayed but it always seems to revert to the clockface screen after a minute or so IF THE HEART RATE SCREEN IS SELECTED. I wish the default screen could be the Heart Rate.

I don't understand why the Heart Rate screen is not an option in the home screen drop down. I purchased my device to check on my heart rate. I am retired and don't need to see the time, and the clock face has a small face and is blurry without glasses indoors.

Another option would be a new clock face with a bigger heart rate and smaller time. It would be good to have some large font display options for older folks or people who don't want to wear reading glasses while exercising.

I am impressed with the display outdoors in natural light. In an activity like walking I can set the heart rate to be displayed and it seems to stay there for the duration.
  • There is a watch face option that shows the clock and heart rate. That may be good to have it up all the time.
  • Thanks. Yes, it works but it is hard to see the heart rate with my old eyes without reading glasses on this screen! I can see it fine on the heart rate widget but have to swipe to get it,
  • Also would be interested to have heart rate, stress and other widgets as home screen. And it would be useful if the "Last Displayed" option would also respect those widgets. At the moment "Last Displayed" only works for steps, floors and intensity. When viewing heart rate or stress the screen will still go to time/date even if the home widget is defined as "Last Displayed".

• I absolutely agree. If  last displayed would respect the heart rate widget that woud be a very useful functionality as the clockface with heart rate is not useful or easy to read on the bike. 

• This is still an issue with the latest 4.20 version. If the heart rate widget is displayed it resets to Time display regardless of the "Home Widget" selection (doesn't respect the "Last displayed" setting). Why can't this be changed ? Is there a significantly higher power usage when this widget is displayed or what could be the reason ?