This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Losing steps when charging the vivosport? / It counting steps on flat ground?

hello,
After 3 activities AND TRANSFER TO THE GARMIN APP, there were 4963 steps displayed. My goal 4500 / day was reached and a I got the confirmation "You have reached your goal of the day"
Then I charged the battery of the Fitness band (FB) via USB connection. After the FB was charged and I put it on my arm again it shows me that I has only 4043 steps for today ???????? !!!!!! What's going on here?
There are still 4963 steps shown in the Garmin app. I walked then around a bit and updated with the FB with the Garmin app, Now standing at both 4364 steps. So it works. BUT WHERE ARE THE 9xx losing STEPS WHILE THE FB has been reloaded? WHY ARE THESE ARE FROM GARMIN DELETED ????????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Second) I do today an activity "walking" on flat graund. There came suddenly the message "Your destination 3 floors has been reached" What is broken here ????????
Then at the end of the activity I walked 3 floors up. Only 2 out of these 3 floors were counted. The FB can not make exact measurements at all !!!!!
Why is that ? How can it be fixed?