This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Floors Climbed don´t work

My vivosport has always marked the floors up and down, quite accurately. From one day to the next he stopped i don´t know if is a software problem or the barometer. Anyone else has this problem? Thank´s
  • Yesterday my device updated it software to the new 3.9 version. Unfortunately the problems remain. Battery works fine with GPS lasting more than 7 hours but in the stand by mode it last up to a day.

Floors climbed didnt work either.

Is your barometric sensor port blocked? There's a hole between two of the screws at the same end with the QR code. If that's full of stuff, your sensor might not be working.
  • This is the same problem that caused me to send my Garmin back to the factory the first time, and though they fixed it that time, I'm not going to bother this time. Too many other problems (mostly user interface issues, but also functional), so I'll just jump to the conclusion and say "No more Garmin for me."