This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep Not Recording

My wife is reporting that the watch is not recording her sleep. When she checks the data she gets the following message: No Sleep Level Data - To Receive Your Sleep Data Wear Your Garmin Device At Night"
She has tried adjusting the watch on her wrist to no avail. It's now four nights in a row with no data. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
  • I have the same problem sometimes, but not very often. It seems to happen when the real sleep time varies significantly from the set sleep times... A workaround for me is this: in the app I can still see a bar with sleep duration, but it is grey instead of light and dark blue. When I press that and then edit the sleep activity and manually add the correct 'real' start and end time of my sleep, it suddenly recognizes it and it shows the correct sleel data.. This is not a bog problem if it happens sometimes, but ofcourse it is when this happens all the time. Hope this helps for you(r wife)!
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 6 years ago
    Thank you that helped me find my sleep data that was there this morning. I went out and left watch on charge. Had an afternoon nap and suddenly sleep data disappeared. Once I manually entered this mornings wake up time it came back!
  • I've had this problem for a while only way is to add sleep manually. Used to be ok but simply stopped. Very annoying 

• The same here, sleep suddenly stopped being recognized, though HR is there. 

I have totally discharged the device to turn it off, charged, factory reset, re-installed the latest SW, nothing helps.

But I'm suspecting last version of the Connect app, as I have the impression it has started since then. 

Furthermore it seems it's messing with the settings on the watch (the app).

• any fix?  My Garmin does not record sleep.

• Mine does not either.  It used to.  No more.