This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connect Vivosmart 4 to Mac during Tacx training

Hello, my wife has a Vivosmart 4 and I have a Forerunner 645M. Of course, they measure the heatbeat. When we train on the Tacx we would like to sync the heartbeat wireless (Bluetooth) to the Mac so you can see it when you train in Tacx Training. Is there a way to connect the watches with Bluetooth to the Mac and not using USB? Thanks for helping us out!

• I think the Vivosmart 4 can broadcast the HR only in ANT+, and the Forerunner 645M cannot broadcast in Bluetooth, maybe in ANT+ though, look up the specs.

• Thanks for your reply and sorry I’m so late, but I was very busy. I’ll buy a ANT+ dongle for my Mac, because the HRM Dual was not that good to be honoust 

• I had a lot of problems using my laptop (W10) and running Tacx on it. The program would crash multiple times during a ride. I finally just gave up on having a larger screen to look at, and used the phone (Samsung/Android) app. Have not had a single crash or problem in 5-6 months. I'd never go back to using a laptop unless they fix the program.

Hope you have better luck.

• Well that's not how it should be, is it? You buy a trainer that isn't cheap, so you should not have problems like this. And it's irritating too