This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to disable or troubleshoot snooze function

I can’t for the life of me get my vivosmart 4 to stop snoozing after alarm goes off. Yes I am hitting X to stop alarm, not Z to snooze it. Has been going on for months now. Have tried deleting alarm, syncing, and adding new alarm. I don’t want to factory reboot as it takes too much time to set up again. In addition, it’s remembering an older alarm time (new time is a little earlier)…I don’t know where it’s being stored. It’s certainly not under alarms. I am a light sleeper so snooze is completely unnecessary. Between the snooze alarms and the old alarm that apparently exists in the system like a ghost, I am being driven batty. I am constantly “tending” to my vivosmart 4 for at least 15 mins after the initial alarm goes off. I’m afraid to move the alarm time a little earlier in a few weeks as I will likely have the alarm go off an additional time, adding to my irritation. Anyone else experiencing this and is there a solution other than to upgrade to another watch/fitness device (or smash this one on a rock)?