This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Rash from wrist band

I had a slight rash from the wristband. Was told by customer support to wash the band and my arm. Now the rash has spread. Anyone else have this issue, or have amy suggestions?

• I get it aswell from all my Garmin's I have had, for me i dont sleep with the watch and change arms everyday, then i dont get the rash.

I think its the rubber they use that irritates the skin then bacteria can attack easier there as they build up if you wear it for extended periods 

• We are sorry to hear about the issue you are reporting. The skin irritation may be a result of build-up on the watch band and/or casing. You should discontinue wearing your watch until your skin has healed. Please review the following FAQ that provides important information regarding the wear and care of your Garmin watchhttps://www.garmin.com/watch-fit-and-care/ 

If you feel that this issue warrants further discussion please reach out to Garmin Product Support via Garmin Support Center