This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Screen not working

Bought my vivosmart 4 in August 2020. Couple of days ago upper half of the screen went completely black and the following day, the whole screen. The screen literally switched off. Device is still working, measuring steps, HR, running pre-set alarms etc. but completely inoperable. Had to buy a new vivosmart 4, as I didn't want to create a gap in my routine. Unless there's a solution, I would like to get my money back - original, broken device is still under guarantee (I've disposed of the original box and papers, but pretty sure it's at least 12 months of coverage). Thanks

• Hello 

Were you able to get your money back or offered a solution?

I havea ver similar issue. The screen goes black and the touch will not respond after a few seconds of being unplugged, but still tracks everything, because when I plugg it back the screen turns on and displays my steps, and connects to the app. I had mine for 4 months.

• Hi, no one from Garmin ever got in touch, unfortunately.

• I am sorry to hear that. This morning I went over their support section on the website and was really understanding and fast to respond. In a couple of hours and just 2 emails, they process an order to replace my vivosmart 4.

• Hello - I'm glad that you've had a better client experience. I just went through my old emails - in case I missed any direct message(s) from Garmin as a response to my posting, but nothing. I've noticed they are responding directly to some forum questions, but again, it hasn't been the case here... Anyway, thanks for letting me know.