This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Does anyone wear Vivosmart 4 with mechanical watch?

Former Member
Former Member

Does anyone wear the Vivosmart 4 with a mechanical watch on the opposite wrist? Also does it have the option of changing settings to non dominant wrist. I've narrowed it down to Fitbit Inspire 2 or Vivosmart 4. I realise the Vivosmart is now an older model but have a Foreunner 45s that I use when cycling so Garmin would be the obvious choice. Prefer mechanical watch for everyday use so need something fairly unobtrusive. Thanks.

Top Replies

All Replies

• Yes - I do the same as you. And yes there is an option for non-dominant wrist.

• I do with my Omega Speedmaster Pro. Opposite wrist.

• Yes I brought the Vivosmart 4 specifically for that reason. I have a Fenix 6X which is my daily wearer but I also have a couple of Tags and Brietling that I like to wear without messing up my Body Battery etc. The Vivosmart also is a lot more comfortable at night. 

• I use it on the same wrist, and I have a small wrist and a big watch..l works well

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to 3866422

Thanks for all the replies. I'm going to give it a while longer to see whether Garmin update the Vivosmart 4. If not will need to rethink. Like a number of comments on this forum, my ideal would be a simple unobtusive tracker that does the basics well including sleep, heart rate variability and respiration rate. Doesn't need a screen and can be worn as an accessory rather than the primary watch, Closest at present are the Amazon Halo (without the voice monitoring!) and Oura ring (expensive). Real shame that this section of the market is relatively under developed.