This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connected GPS not working since iOS 13.5

Anyone else having this issue? Tested 3 activities and none of them tracked. 

• I did some more testing and it looks like it now only works if the app is open and the phone is left unlocked. Previously I could lock the phone and it would track perfectly. 

Really interested to see if anyone else is having this issue or if it’s working fine for others?

• Went on a long walk today and it worked fine whilst locked so maybe it was just me. No idea what I did to get it working again - maybe it was just bugged yesterday for some reason

• This is also not working for me, u locked with a different app in the foreground. It has failed 4 times

• Had the same issue:  "it looks like it now only works if the app is open and the phone is left unlocked"

I accidently had the "save energy modus or battery save modus" enabled, after disabling it worked fine again. 

• I am having issues with my cycling tracker. Do detecting GPS map distance or speed. 

But it tracked my run properly. Maybe because my phone was unlocked as I was listening to music on my run?