This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New Vivosmart 4

Hi everyone,

I’ve just bought my Vivosmart 4 about 4-5 days ago. I was looking for a fitness tracker at a low price and the Vivosmart 4 stuck out to me with all the different features it had. I did a lot of research before buying and noticed that Some people have had some problems with it (inaccurate HR tracking, inaccurate sleep tracking,etc.) while others love the device. I was wondering if anyone else is noticing inaccuracies with their device or if there any tips or things I should look out for.

Ive noticed so far that my steps and calories burned count seem to be a bit high. I’m not sure if that’s a normal thing that I’ve never realized or if it is common with these devices. I’ve also noticed that it will track my sleep even though I am awake at times.

I am new to this device and was just wondering about others experiences with It and if there’s any tips or tricks that would help me understand it more. I’m very excited about it and would just like to make sure I’m able to get the most out of it. Thanks so much. 

• Don't count on steps into miles calculation, Steps length are fixed length for man 7 tf. tall
    • Pace is working only with GPS on,
    • GPS tracking has tendency jump to the side few hundreds feet when you stop for while.