This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PulseOx control for future releases (Aviator's ask)

Just got the vivosmart4, specifically for the PulseOx. Only after use I realized I can only use if I consistently check the SpO2 manually or the four hour sleeping period. I can imagine there's some battery life setting to this, but as a pilot, I'd like to be able to manually select a range of time to have the Pulse Ox frequently running (while I'm flying).

It would be great if a future firmware release could address this because it would be a massive safety feature of the vivosmart band can start vibrating at its full power if it detects my oxygen sensor is low. 

• Some of the newer garmin devices support all day PulseOx, like e.g. VivoActive 4. However, looking in the documentation, I haven't found any way to enable an alarm. Not even on Marq Aviator.

• I appreciate that, but I was recommending that specifically for the vivosmart4, as I like the small interface.

Seems like all the hardware is there to make it possible, just a firmware/software update to enable it to do so