This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't turn heart rate monitor on

I turned off the monitor because I kept getting alerts that my heart rate was too high or too low. Thought I was just turning off the alert. Now I can't turn on heart rate monitoring at all, it just says heart rate is off and I can't turn it back on. Have checked every single setting repeatedly, read the manual, tapped on the wrist monitor in the heart setting, but no joy. Anyone know how to turn thus back on?

• I am confused. I don't think you turn off the HR sensor. I have warnings disabled, but HR sensor is still running. I think your device need a reboot or worst case reset. Afaik, you cannot manually power it off, but it will automatically power af some time, if you are not wearing it and it is not charging. I am also told that it reboots when connecting to charger. Reset is done on device in settings->info, but then you likely has to set it up from scratch in connect.

• Thanks,  yes had to reset. All working again now. Took ages as it was a lot of mucking around to get it to reconnect. Had to start again from scratch, but didnt lose any data. Thanks for your help