This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Heart broadcast ANT+ don't work

I want to use the Vivosmarth 4 to work togheter with an Edge 1000. So I switch on "heart broadcast". Then I can see my heart rate on the Edge. But, the heart rate is not correct. It is always way to low. I have the same problem when I don't broadcast during a training. I can see (and feel) with my other heart rate device that my heart rate is, for example 140, the Vivosmarth says it is 90 or something. During the time that the display is on, I can see that the heart rate is going up… 90-100-105… So it seems that the Vivosmarth is only measuring during screentime? But, when I start a training/workout, the heart rate is correct! Strange…

Oke, problem. But the solution is; broadcast and start a training/workout. But, for what I can see, it is not possible to do a training/workout AND broadcast the heart rate via ANT+. Because, when the workout is started, the Edge can't find, and don't connect, with the Vivosmarth anymore? Is there something wrong with the device, or do I something wrong?