This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Flights climbed highly inaccurate

Has anyone figured out why the flights climbed are highly inaccurate? It used to be right on, now it says I climb 30-40 flights a day, when I actually prob do more like  5-8 

• How long has this been happening?  Just within the past few days my hr monitor has been reading really low.  Flights of stairs don't seem to be affected, so far.

One thing I noticed when I was in vacation.  When I went back and forth between air conditioned buildings and humid weather outside, it thought I was climbing stairs.  Odd but didn't think much of it since it was only 10 days of my year.  Has your weather changed?

It also could be something with Move IQ.  Have you changed your workout pattern?

• Same problem for me, usually get 5x goal by noon.  I don't use the metric, but it is highly inaccurate, seems to have started a few months ago.

• Same problem for me, usually get 5x goal by noon.  I don't use the metric, but it is highly inaccurate, seems to have started a few months ago.

• Looks like they also have a problem with the forum creating multiple replies Slight smile

• I’ve had a similar issue. It calculates a very high number of stairs climbed.  I think it’s counting escalator rides even though I’m standing and not walking. 

• I'm having the opposite problem. I live in an upstairs duplex so I am constantly walking up and down multiple times as I have dogs to take potty. I usually only get 3 max up if I'm lucky and maybe 4 down. I've been comparing the watch with my old Fitbit (trying to get away from them) and everything else is accurate but the stairs. Amy suggestions? In the USA.