This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New device learning about me while I'm unwell

I just bought a Vivosmart 4 and love it. But I'm also suffering from some kind of flu / "man flu" running a fever etc at the moment.

I know for the first few days it's probably "learning" me so that it can figure out my normal stress levels, resting heart rate, calibrate the body battery and such.

Currently with the illness my RHR is fairly high and in terms of 'body battery' I feel constantly drained...

Is this a bad time to be setting up wellness tracking?  Is there maybe some kind of reset I can do when I'm better so that it can learn the "real me" and doesn't think the elevated RHR is normal for me or that I've gone from a mess to an athlete (relatively speaking) overnight?

RHR average is 66 at the mo, it's normally in the 50s with the occasional drop into the high 40s... which I know is quite unusually low (37 year old male and more of a beer guzzler than an athlete)... my heart rate has always been like that.  But yeah that's quite a bit over!  Interesting to see the effects of sickness really.