This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watch Faces no longer display

I have not been able to find anyone else reporting this issue. Since the latest update, in addition to the new set-up prompts coming up every time I open the mobile app, I have lost my watch face. The watch faces are available to select, but they won't display. My device defaulted to the Body Battery widget. I'm not sure why mine has done this, but I would like to use my device as a time piece, and I would like to see the battery charge level and weather icons as well. Is this something that anyone else has noticed, or am I experiencing some different, device related issue?
  • Hi, I just happend to face this issue 1 week ago. You can go to you Garmin Connect, choose your device (not your account). Choose Appearance, choose Display option. Then, you change the box to be ticked from gesture "ON" to another, then sync the device. After that, go back to the same process, but this time, you choose gesture "ON". I solved that issue from my device by doing so. Hope it helps.
  • I finally got my watch face back!!!!!!!! So happy!!!! I had to go through a bunch of stuff with the support rep, but she got me straightened out. I had done these steps before the latest update, so I think the last update had something to do with why it didn't work that time. I ended up having to go to my phone settings and "Forget Device", then the Garmin Connect app and Remove Device. Then I reset my device from the device itself, then paired it again with the phone/app and went through the set up and VOILA!!!!
  • Thank you James, 

I followed your advice and it worked for me.I got my watch face back.

• How do you reset device from device itself as you said? Trying to get my watch face back as well. Thanks. 

• I am having the same issue and the am also unable to select and start an activity from the watch.

• Had the same problem, found reset on device under gear under i and scroll to find Reset.