This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watch faces

On the Vivosmart 4 there is no option for a clock face with date, time, steps and battery, something similar to the weather clock face with the weather icon and temp replaced with the date and steps, move bar. Will there be other clock faces available in the future?
  • Please consider more watch faces as an option.  The fact the watch face is not a colored screen is odd.  You are charging more than an Honor band 5 or the MiBand, but does not add a lot more features.  

• As a Garmin fan I’m very disappointed that I can’t adjust the watch face to see my heart rate on the main screen. I bought this to see quick data at a glance. I’ll most likely return this and switch to the Fitbit Inspire 2 which is less expensive and has plenty of different watch face options. 

• As a Garmin fan I’m very disappointed that I can’t adjust the watch face to see my heart rate on the main screen. I bought this to see quick data at a glance. I’ll most likely return this and switch to the Fitbit Inspire 2 which is less expensive and has plenty of different watch face options.

• No heart rate on face of the watch !!   

Or be able to edit the watch face!

I agree - this is just stupid.  IT'S A VivoSMART watch -  or I thought.  Seems like an easy fix for Garmin .... but WTH??

Please tell us WHEN a new face will appear on our Vivosmart 4.

• "Please tell us WHEN a new face will appear on our Vivosmart 4."

Looks like NEVER!

And if they did, you would still have to tap-tap to be able to read the screen.

• After 5 years Garmin hasn’t added a previously available feature, a watchface with a heartrate. What a disgrace. Pathetic.