Menu button

Does anyone have any issues with the menu button? I press the button many times and it doesn't enter the menu, or if in a widget or activity, it doesn't respond at all to touch? How hard do I need to press? Perhaps mine is defective?
Parents
  • We recommend to connect your device to a computer using Garmin Express to verify all the software updates have been installed on the device. This will also allow the device to connect to the charging cable, which will let it do a reboot. If all the updates have been installed and the issue persists, please contact your local Product Support. This will allow us to collect more data from the device so we can get this matter further escalated.
  • We recommend to connect your device to a computer using Garmin Express to verify all the software updates have been installed on the device. This will also allow the device to connect to the charging cable, which will let it do a reboot. If all the updates have been installed and the issue persists, please contact your local Product Support. This will allow us to collect more data from the device so we can get this matter further escalated.
Children