This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pulse Ox Not Recording during Sleep

The Pulse Ox only recorded the first night worn during sleep. Has not recorded since then even though the Sleep Tracking option is on under the Pulse Ox menu. The Vivosmart 4 is worn above the wrist bone and is fully charged as instructed in the app.
  • That seems strange. In cases like this, I might recommend first trying to turn OFF pulse ox for sleep, syncing, then turning ON pulse ox for sleep, then sync again. If it continues to not record and you're sure the battery is charged up, then it needs to escalate.
  • Thanks for the response. I tried this once and it didn’t correct it. Will try again tonight.
  • Tried your suggestion of turning off Pulse Ox, syncing, then turning on Pulse Ox and syncing. Still did not record the data during sleep.
  • Did you let it record the sleep automatically or did you set the sleep mode manually?

When i found this manual sleep mode option i used it for a couple nights and it didnt record the pulse ox on either nights. So i just let it automatically detect sleep and edit the time i was actually asleep after. Then it started working again
  • I think you are confusing the Do Not Disturb setting with the Sleep Mode. As far as I understand the functions, there is no way to manually start/stop recording sleep. The quarter moon icon you may be referring to is the Do Not Disturb mode to stop notifications. Sleep can only be recorded automatically.
  • Oh you are right, I must have misread that somewhere. However it still didn't record the pulse ox while DND was enabled and I have it disabled in the settings also so it does not start DND automatically. Could that be it maybe?
  • I think Do Not Disturb is only for notifications and all body functions are still recorded regardless of the DND setting.
  • The Sleep Pulse Ox is NOT recorded on my Vivosmart 4. Is this function NOT ready yet?
  • The Sleep Pulse Ox is NOT recorded on my Vivosmart 4. Is this function NOT ready yet?

Yes. It is ready for four hour recording.
  • By any chance to you have your "preferred activity tracker" set to vivosmart 4 or another device? I recommend you switch preferred activity tracker to the vivosmart 4. That might do it.