This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hands out of sync in v 2.63

here is an image of the issue the time is 1 32 (correct the hands now read 12 43 (wrong). Happens very frequently in 2.63. After tracking a bike ride which finished early without me closing it down. This is very frustrating. I will have to go back to Withings which never had this problem. (its hard to reset the hands back due to the connect app  keeps disconnecting after I move them just a bit)

• Same here.  This is just plain crazy.  The most basic thing a watch that I am going to wear MUST do - correctly and every time without activating tha activty screen!  Several times a day the screen time and hand times are totally different by random amounts.  I have totally lost confidence in ever trusting the hands and feel I must activate the screen to get a correct confidence-inspring time.  So why do they even bother with hands.  Plus the device absolutely refuses to give me a syncing code.  Cannot check for software updates using Garmin express etc. etc. Wasted hours with this watch since getting it and will return it as soon as my house guests leave next week.  Garmin quality has dropped off a cliff since a US firm bought it.  TOTAL CRAP!

• Very strange. I don't have this problem with 2.63, maybe you should update to 2.65