This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Severe changes in behaviour of body battery after Covic-19 - who made the same experiences?

Hi everyone,

since I've got Covid-19 in June this year, my body battery has changed its behvaiour massively. I wonder if anyone of you made the same experiences.

Pre-Covid:

Almost every night, my body battery would have been charged up to 100 with a maximum of 8 hours of sleep, often less. During the day, it would decrease by 60 - 85 points so that I ended up with a body batter between 40 and 15 when I went to bed. For me, that was pretty normal: I wake up with maximum body battery and it won't be completely "empty" by the end of the day.

Post-Covid:

During the infection (fever etc.), the body battery was on minimum (5) and slowly got better night after night. The first week after my full recovery, the behvaiour of my body battery went back to normal. But then, the behaviour changed. The body battery would not be charged to 100 anymore, only up to 50-60, sometimes only 20. It didn't really feel like it when I woke up but I noticed severe problems with concentration during the day and worse fitness. Especially when I drank alcohol my body battery wouldn't recover at all! So, my new daily body battery behaviour was: Waking up with a maximum of 60, reaching the minimum of 5 by (after-)noon. It got a bit better over the last weeks (body battery sometimes reaches 100 overnight, I don't end up by 5 at the end of the day everyday) but it's still pretty bad.

Anyone made the same experiences? Any tips or advices?