This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VIVOMOVE LUXE

Hello is there a possibility to recalibrate the touchscreen, after updating on 3.90 it works very hard, several tries with double tap to work , or even start a timer.

• There isn't. But yes, I found it also hard to tap it. Maybe it got worse with 3.90, I didn't pay enough attention to that.

• I have had my share of issues following this now dreaded 3.90 update (as documented in many of my postings), but screen responsiveness is not one of them.

Other than the VO2 Max measurement problem, the other issues were solved resetting the watch, did you try that?

Be aware that with a reset you will have to remove the watch from and pair it again with the Garmin Connect app.

Also, the watch itself will go back to its default setting, but if you sync with the app just before the reset you won't lose your data, as those are stored by Garmin under your account 

• Yes , thx this worked, and now everything works smoth and fast, even the backup was easy ,  lots of thx 

• You are very welcome, I am glad it worked.