This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Screen Always On While Strength Training

Just got the watch in and went to the gym for the first time. Selected the strength activity (rep count-off) and noticed the watch's screen didn't turn off at all. Burns through the battery. I tried it with the "other" activity and the watch's screen does turn off. So is it better to strength train with the "other" option or is there a way to have the screen stay off unless I flick the wrist or tap the screen? 

Thanks!

• Just got the watch in and went to the gym for the first time. Selected the strength activity (rep count-off) and noticed the watch's screen didn't turn off at all. Burns through the battery. I tried it with the "other" activity and the watch's screen does turn off. So is it better to strength train with the "other" option or is there a way to have the screen stay off unless I flick the wrist or tap the screen? 

Thanks!

Hello! How much battery did the watch go through during the strength workout? If you turn on the rep counter, does the screen turn off? Can you let me know what your "Display Timeout" and "Display Gesture" is set to?

• Same here. I did a strength training of about 1,5hrs and it nearly completely drained my (almost) full battery due to this. Rep Counter on, Display Gesture on, Display Timeout short.

• I use my Style "Strength" activity when working out with weights too and my screen turns off after the timeout, it does NOT stay on all the time.

If it can help, these are my settings:

- Display Timeout: Short

- Display Gesture: Only during activity

- Rep count: On

- Auto Set: Off

• Same here. I did a strength training of about 1,5hrs and it nearly completely drained my (almost) full battery due to this. Rep Counter on, Display Gesture on, Display Timeout short.

Hello! I was unable to replicate this on my end. The display went off after a short amount of time with the same settings. Could I have you restore to defaults on the watch to see if this corrects this issue? If not, please let me know!

• Thanks for your reply. I have to correct my post above: Display goes off, but goes on immediately when shaking a little bit. Same problem as in the other threads.

• Thanks for your reply. I have to correct my post above: Display goes off, but goes on immediately when shaking a little bit. Same problem as in the other threads.

Okay, I will add you to our case on this issue!