This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove HR Hour Hand Stuck

My Vivomove HR was recently replaced after the LCD screen faded out. The new watch now has a fault where the hands require calibration frequently and now the hour hand won’t move after being calibrated. Please help!

• I had an issue with my vivomove 3; I don't know if it's related. My watch kept freezing in the  12:00 position.  I would then put it on the charger for a few seconds and it would come back to life for a few hours. Finally, I did a factory reset and so far I have gone almost 3 days. Factory reset is for watches like "have you turned it off and then on again?" for computers. Give it a try, you won't lose any data if you sync first.

• I have one with this problem, and is a mechanical problem...  If it receives light impact with faces down, it works fine... if receives light impacts with faces up the Hour Hand not work in one way.

I not see any video "how open" this clock (style model) to repair this problem. I think the Hour Hand is incorrect installed, and scrapping with the Dial

• That definitely seems to be a hardware problem. You should contact Garmin. If it is out of warranty and you can't find a jeweler, look on YouTube to see if there are any videos in how to open.