This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery life on vivomovestyle

I just bought five days ago vivomove style and I already need to charge it twice. My battery drains really quick. Over the night my battery lose over 10%. During the day I didn’t use any activity just normal watch use, I think if I use activity my battery will drain even faster. I am always connected with the phone. What should I do? 

• It is probably Pulse Ox tracking which is depleting the battery during the night. 

If you would rather have increased battery life than nightly Pulse Ox tracking, go to the device settings in the Garmin Connect app, in "Activity Tracking" Pulse Ox is the first item at the top. Tap on it and move the "Sleep Tracking" switch to off.

This applies only to Pulse Ox, the watch will still track your sleep but it will not turn on the red LED for Pulse Ox.

For your information, I keep Pulse Ox sleep tracking on and I get about three and half day on a charge if I have to. I recharge the watch every other day, however. It is best for the health of the battery not to go through complete charge/discharge cycles all the time.

• Hello! Exactly what has said. Are you using the Pulse OX, because this will drain the battery. I noticed this was posted a few weeks ago, Are you still experiencing this? Have you tried disabling the Pulse OX?

• Hello! Yes I turn of pulse OX and now my battery last for four days.