This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watch wakes up after every shake or vibration

Hi, can you fix it ASAP?

Vivomovestyle wakes up after almost every shake or any vibration, gesture mode is off. It drains battery very quickly.

As far as I know it happened to many of this watch users just after new software update.

I personaly like it because of design. But it never was perfect.. at least you've managed to update Hydration goal Bug..

Anyway I am slightly disappointed with this watch, It's my third product from Garmin. And I am sure next time I will be looking for something more professionally developed. It's an 300$ watch, not a 50 cheapish crap.....

• I am happy to read that you are not part of this company, so I am happy to read your comments. the way he writes is not a problem for me.

Competent brands for me work with two firmwares/softwares. The "stable" and the "beta". And offers to users option to chose what option the users want to contribute. This is not case of Garmin Company for me.

The expected was a downgrade to 3.70 while this company learn how to solve the problems.

and about your question: I related in my post (think 10 times before buy) how about fantastic is this hardware, but I don't like the software/firmware. I dream that receives a OpenSource project. I not work in competitor company, and it is not a game for me. 

• Hello! It looks like we have a few threads regarding this and the same users commenting on all. This is in part why we have been asking for data from folks so frequently. I am going to close this thread and if we can continue to comment here on this thread I have listed vivomove Luxe/Style gesture we can continue to grab information to keep adding to our ticket. The more information we have the better. I will also update the thread I have listed here when I receive any updates. 

As mentioned in the other thread, We appreciate the patience while we work on this and can confirm this has been escalated.