This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SW 3.90 - inverted time axis

Probably with the 3.90 SW update my Vivo Style inverted the time axis display settings:

• previous display of body battery and body stress 
    • oldest values left and latest values right
  • current display of body battery and body stress
    • oldest values right and latest values left

This is in contrast to the way of displaying the same information in the Connect App (where the time axis goes from old (left) to new (right)) and thus confusing.

I have already done a reset (no change) due to the widely spread stress issues related with the sw 3.90 update (we had this problem on 2 watches).

Thank you in advance for any hint.

• I suppose you are referring to the "Last 4 hours graph" for Body Battery and Stress on the watch display. 

I always check those on the Garmin Connect app, so I never paid much attention to the graphs on the watch. Now that you pointed it out, I can confirm my Style does the same, older values right, newer values left, which is against virtually any convention :-)

I cannot say if it changed with 3.90 though. If it was correct before (left to right), then it must be a bug in this latest firmware update.

I too reset the watch after the update. Beside the Stress reading being a little off, my Style had also stopped recording the Body Battery level.

• Dear Batman,

thank you for understanding my post and yes you are right, I was referring to the "Last 4 hours graph" for Body Battery and Stress.

For the body battery it leads to a real error: body battery decreases during the day but the watch displays "Increasing" because the curve increases from left to right, while in reality the body battery decreases. I double-checked in the APP. The body battery was decreasing.

The reset did not really lead to a change of our high stress values (2 people, 2 watches). Perhaps we are really stressed, but if so many users report about a similar experience, then there might be another reason for it.

Stay healthy
    Hawk

• Aha, interesting. I actually just wanted to submit a post here about those charts being broken and not updating after updating to 3.90. But now reading this here I understand that they are actually inverted, yeah, seems so. Grin Also the conclusions of the watch are then wrong regarding the Body Battery. It tells me Increasing though my Body Battery has been on a sharp decline for all of the last 4 hours shown. Really funny. Grinning

Please fix this, guys!

• Same issue here. Attaching photos as proof:

• As per my previous post, my Style does the same. However, I always check Body Battery and Stress on the app, almost never in the watch. I cannot say if this "inverted time axis" issue started with the 3.90 update or it has been there from the beginning. I got my Style in early August 2020.