This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem with paying by vivomove luxe

When i paying by my vivomove luxe sometimes it's freeze and clock dosen't respond. I need to connect to charger to restart my clock.

The failure occurs when the watch is brought closer to the payment terminal.

This started after the Garmin system crashed a few weeks ago.

I using ING bank in Poland.

How can I resolve that problem?

• I have Luxe Gold and it seems to happen at about 33% of battery. I will try to find more, but it's super annoying for so expensive watches, to not be able to use them at least as watches.

Hello! Thank you for letting me know, do you mind if I reach out to you from Garmin to collect more information and add you to this case?

• I have exactly the same issue with vivomove style :(

• I have exactly the same issue with vivomove style :(

Okay, thank you for letting me know. Does this happen every time you use Garmin pay? What is the battery % when this occurs?

• I faced similar problem too. in my case, the battery is charged by more than 30 percent, but the temperature outside the window is minus 2. And the clock also dies.

• I faced similar problem too. in my case, the battery is charged by more than 30 percent, but the temperature outside the window is minus 2. And the clock also dies.

Hello! Does this happen when you are not exposing the watch to cold temperatures? Does the device completely shut down when this happens? Are you able to turn it on when back inside or do you have to plug it back in?

• Of course you can, but u better be hurry, because I want to get rid of these watches, for > €400 it's a shame.

• I need to connect the cable and re-adjust the arrows. Obviously, when the temperature drops (metal clock), either capacity is lost or the voltage drops. I would recommend enabling the disabling of all functions when paying (bluetooth, sensors, diodes) in the firmware
  • I have exactly the same problem. How did you fix this in the end?

• I have exactly the same problem. How did you fix this in the end?

Hello! When did this first start happening? What is the battery % when this occurs? We currently have a case on this. 

• I had the same issue occur for the first time for me tonight with my Vivomove style. Approx 1yr old. Battery was at or just under 50%. Watch hands locked at 3 & 9 when I tried to pay at a touchless eftpos and the watch was unresponsive to any screen taps. I removed the watch from my wrist and the green lights behind it were off. I went home and plugged it into charger and a white triangle appeared on the bottom half of the display for about 3-5 seconds then the display returned to normal. Battery was still showing as about 50%. I went back to the store to pay for the items (not even 5 minutes later) and it locked up again the same as before except both watch hands were at 6. Same white triangle appeared when I plugged it back into the charger.