This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

First day - widget

Is there a possibility to set monday as first day of the week in this widget (pic.)?

• Pleeeease do this Garmin 

• I thought this was linked to the "User Settings" in the app. Sadly, it appears it is not. I have set Monday as the first day of the week in the Garmin Connect app, and yet this widget always starts from Sunday.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if this is somewhat linked to the unit of measure. Where do you live? Generally in US calendars are set to start the week on Sunday, while in Europe it starts on Monday. Does the widget change if you set the unit of measure to metric?

• No

I am in Europe with all settings metric and 1st day of the week as Monday and it doesn’t change

seems to be hardcoded into the graphic

• I'm from Europe, and it's bothering that I cant change that, i really like the look of this widget but the Sunday first week is just confusing me

• The more I use the watches, the more problems I see: how on earth you could forget to add this option? It also does not translate the start letters of weekdays into other languages.. It literally is 5 lines of code to make it work.

• Same problem. And other similar watch faces also. It seems like for other models it's possible to change in the Garmin Connect through Watch - General settings, but for vivomove style it's missing.