This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Text replies lacking

So, "No" is one of the extremely limited replies available, but not "Yes"? C'mon Garmin, please allow us to edit the canned responses.

• I hear you can edit replies but can't see it in the app. Anyone know how to edit?

• That's terrible omission, personaly I think we will never get this ability. I bought Luxes for more than €400 and cannot edit responses. Silly joke.

• Even if you can't edit the canned responses, there isn't even a "yes" for crying out loud. I mean, even if there were only 2 to choose from, obviously, they should be "yes" and "no".

• I either dont see it in the app. Sad. It would be nice to be able to reply

• Now suddenly i saw that it is possible to reply to sms. Choose between 5 messages. But we are not able to edit thoose? I have only tried with Whatsapp messeges before and you can not response to them

• No, we cannot edit one and considering the time, we will never be able to do that. I've already moved to withings. Garmin totally lost me as it's unable (or unwilling) to repair bugs on its GOLDEN expensive luxury watches.

• This was the killer for me. I've been wearing a Withings hybrid for a year, but missed the functionality of my Vivoactive 3. I thought this was the marriage of looks and functionality, but not being able to reply "yes" is s major flaw. "Ok" works for some situations, but not "did you get the milk?" or "are you still allergic to shellfish?". It seems quite an oversight. I'm back to my V3 for now, but I miss real watch hands and hope Garmin fixes this lapse in judgement.  Also, the V3 vibrates enough to wake me and the BT stays connected around my whole house. The luxe did neither.

• Another new firmware with no ability to reply "yes". Maybe Garmin thinks the only message people are replying to is "Would you recommend this watch?"

• Another new firmware with no ability to reply "yes". Maybe Garmin thinks the only message people are replying to is "Would you recommend this watch?"

Hahahaha. Brilliant. I have (and still will) recommended the vivomove style. Love the simple mechanical watchface/hybrid design. But I am sure to tell people how silly it is that the replies cannot be edited. It's beyond ridiculous.

• @garmin-amberd Thoughts? Can we please have a canned response of "yes"? Note: Please don't try to reply to this from your Vivomove Style Slight smile